Friday 3 April 2020

Making play dough shapes with Mrs Carter.

Today at clubs, I got to make shapes by using play dough.  It was a lot of fun.
I chose the colour red, because it is my favourite colour.
I put all the pieces together and started rolling it together to make a ball.  It feels soft and sticky.
Next I used a plastic bottle by rolling it over and over until it looks flat.
With the cookie shape cutter, I pressed hard down into the play dough to form the perfect shape.
You might recognise the cookie shape cutter is a heart shape. 


I'm really enjoying doing this, this is so much fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Utukura,

    I love this record of your learning through play at our Team 2 clubs! I remember how much you enjoyed making different things using play dough and equipment. It was nice to hear your comments as well. I hope you are able to do some Home learning during the lockdown too?
    You can check out some Reading, Writing and Maths on our Team 2 site. Or try playing one of the ENGAGE games...
    Take care and keep safe in your Bubble.
    Arohanui from Mrs Carter in Rm 24.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Carter

    Thank you for your comments. I will try and play one of the Engage games. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Utukura'
    Play dough is always fun to play with but also be very messy,keep up the online learning can't wait to see what you made with your play dough.

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.